Think you know me? Take a test
Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
- First Grade Teacher: Mrs. Taw
- Last word you said: Funny
- Last song you sang: I Need Your Lovin' (Like Sunshine)[Marc et Claude UFO Alarm Mix] - Marc Et Claude
- Last person you hugged: Amy (many, many, many weeks ago)
- Last time you said 'I love you': over a year
- What's in your CD player: Club Nation America Vol 1
- What color socks are you wearing: White
- What's under your bed: Junk
- What time did you wake up today: 9:14 AM
- Current hair: short (1/2" long)
- Current clothes: Greay Heather Rib Knit High Crew Neck (had to look it up); Stone washed jean shorts; socks; sneakers
- Current annoyance: A/C on while it is below 70 outside
- Current longing: Spend the rest of my life on a beach
- Current desktop picture: Lacey's red Fiji flower
- Current worry: Someone will want me to actually DO something
- Current hate: don't really have one
- Story behind your screen name: When I was younger, I was allergic to anything that bloomed. I sneezed all the time. "pb" stands for "Polar Bear". Sneezydapolarbear was too long and sneezydapb looked dumb.
- Current favorite article of clothing: My Coca-Cola Tie b/c it gets me compliments everytime I wear it.
- Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Eyes... lets me know there is something inside
- Last CD that you bought: 40 Licks by The Rolling Stones
- Favorite place to be: In my car driving.
- Least favorite place: On my way to a meeting.
- Time you wake up in the morning: 6:50 AM
- Do you play an instrument? Nope
- Favorite color: Dark reds
- Do you believe in an afterlife: Yup
- How tall are you: 6'4"
- Current favorite word/saying: Technically...
- Favorite book: Song of Fire and Ice series by George R. R. Martin.
- Favorite season: Spring/Summer (beach weather)
- One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: That lady that babysat me before I started school. All I remember really is that he had concrete steps to the porch, sand in her yard, and like to watch both Lassie and soaps.
- Favorite day: Friday
- Where do you want to go: as long as I am making progress, does it matter?
- Type a line you remember from any book: "Give me a place to stand, and I'll probably move along anyway." one of the Joel Rosenberg Guardians of the Flame series.
- A random lyric: "The truth is not kind/ And you neither and I."
Posted by Ezra - Comment in Guestbook
[Saturday, March 27, 2004] [07:05 p.m.]
|Moby (click on "MOBY UPDATES"
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Georgia, Valdosta, Suburbia, English, Ezra, Male, 26-30, web design, techno.